Want to learn how to control Sidbars and Wirdgets?
Want to know what a Widgets is?
Who Should Attend
- 1 Individuals wanting to learn more about WordPress that attended the Part 1 class.
- 2 People who use WordPress but have trouble with adding features.
- 3 Individuals considering WordPress for your next project.
- 4 Web Professionals looking to save time by learning from WordPress! experts.
What You’ll Need: You can bring a laptop to follow along, but you can also learn by watching the live demo and taking notes. A handout will be provided with links to all the resources mentioned as well as books, web sites, and community groups. WordPress is free, but after class you will need to have your own domain name and a web hosting account to implement the techniques we’ll discuss.
You’ll learn how to add Plugins and control Sidbars and Widgets.
- Part 1: Quick overview of WordPress (Refresher of Part 1 class)
- Part 2: What are Sidbars and how to control them
- Part 3: What are Widgets, how to add them and where to get them
- Part 4: What are Plugins, how to add them and how to make them work with your site
- Part 5: Choosing and configuring WordPress plugins
- Adding tags and categories
- Uploading images and PDFs
- Creating links
- Creating pages and subpages
There are no pre-requisites for beginner classes. We assume that all students in our beginner classes start with no WordPress experience.
More Class Details
- Price: $15 and $25 : Use EventBrite to pay for both types of tickets: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2771352189
- Food: Full Breakfest & Drink Included
- Time: 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m