What the heck is a ViralMercial?
Well it’s a Video Commercial about 30-5 min seconds long designed on a Viral platform with Social Locking, Social Sharing, Social Commenting and the ability to send via email. This platform also allows for tracking the stats and adding calls to action like “Buy Now”, “Subscribe Now” or any HTML you like.
How do we create ViralMercials?
If your local to the Dallas area we will come to you and record a 30 to 60 second Infomercial about your business or product. We can have a person ask you questions like a reporter or you can give us a tour or explanation in person, it’s up to you. Remember that videos over 60 seconds start to fall off concentration chart for most people and the most effective is 30 seconds or less.
Example Video about 1 minute long.
Here are the steps we follow:
1 – Decide what the infomercial will promote. You need to plan whether your infomercial will promote a service your small business provides, a single product it sells, or a group of products and services you offer.
2 – Pay attention to the truth in advertising regulations put in place by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC). You will want to make sure your infomercial does not say anything false or misleading.
3 – Find a spokesperson. This can be you, an employee of your small business, a person who has benefited from your business, or a celebrity you hire.
4 – Create a presentation. Your online infomercial can take advantage of graphics, videos, and testimonials.
- Write a script, and engage employees of your small business, customers, or even celebrities to participate in your infomercial presentation. Advertise successes.
5 – Give a call to action. Ask people to buy your products, sign up for your newsletter, or visit your website.
- Post your website address, or a telephone number that customers can call.
6 – Get a domain name that is close to the name of your small business, or the product or service you provide.
- Register the domain name. There are many sites that will do this for you, and help you create a website. Choose a site that fits into your budget and provides all the tools and support you will need for your infomercial. For example, be sure people have a way to purchase and pay for your product online.
7 – Set up an online payment system. The easiest way to help people pay for your products or services is to use Paypal, or set your site up to accept credit card payments.
- Direct customers to your small business website, or provide a phone number if you want them to order over the phone or through your business website.
8 – Use social networking to promote your infomercial. You can post the link on your small business website, and share it on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
- Try to create a “buzz.” Encourage your customers and supporters to share your infomercial on their sites and social networking pages.